Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

figuring it all out

so cope has learned how to spit up. i think he just wants to wear several outfits a day and this is the only way he knows how to tell me! we went to the doctor and cope weighs 8 pounds 9.6 oz, which means he has gained back all of his birth weight (8 lbs 8 oz) and then some. he is the best little guy and he's figuring out his sleep schedule. we've had a few rough nights but overall i think we are doing pretty well. he slept like a champ last night. it is going to be so hard to go back to work! i love every minute of the day with him.


3 comments:

Shanda said...

Little man, you look so sweet!! You are growing soooo fast!! Can't wait to see you again! Nana sees that you are still enjoying your bath. Papa says to keep up the strength training workouts! Hope you sleep good again tonight for mommy and daddy!
Sweet Dreams,
Nana & Papa

Autumn said...

Big Cope,

I'm sad you haven't gotten my package yet. Lila is more sad. But, you're growing fast and strong and I hope to see you in May. Your Mama and Dada are doing a fantastic job. Be good to your Mama, it's hard taking care of a newbie.

Brock's Mom said...

Cope is so precious! I love this picture of him in the blue outfit. We aren't coming down for Easter but me and Brock want to come meet Cope. I'll call soon and try to find a good time. I love hearing about your trials and triumphs of being new parents. Hugs and snuggles, April