Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

mama or dada?


dad is always trying to get mr. cope to say "da da". he's really sneaky about it. i have this theory that the whole way to work and back (about 30 min 2x a day) that dad is secretly working with mr. cope so he'll say dada first. i can't drive my pal to work in the mornings so i have to try to counteract this nonsense in other ways, such as buying the toots shirts that say i love mommy, or napping with my pal on the weekends, or even making the following agreement with cope:


cope has agreed that if he says "mama" first that he loves his mom the most. if he says "supercalafragilisticexpialidotious" first, then he loves dad the most. it's totally up to him.

4 comments:

louloupink said...

you're funny.

amy one ill said...

you're so funny. i'd write lol but i don't write things like lol. but i will write ilbc

Shanda said...

I think he might say "I love Nana" first!!!! That would blow everybodys mind "Little Man"! Miss and love all you guys!!
Nana and Papa

Autumn said...

I already promised him a Porsche if he said "I love Auntie Auto" first. So, we'll see how that goes. I hope he knows how much Porsches cost.