Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

back from thanksgiving!

we are back! we had a ball in jesup and before that nana and cousin pat and uncle sherod had been in town.. we'll update you on that shortly, but for now.. my pal is recovering from his travel!







my pal is still in the camo and bulldog mode (here after he ate a biter biscuit)




and my pal was so worn out that he fell asleep like this! we pulled his sweet hamhocks out from under him and he didn't even flinch! he is such a good traveler. more details soon!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

What a little sweetheart! He couldn't have been better but I knew he would be exhausted when you guys got home. He had to be to fall asleep in that position.
Nana had such a good time with my special little buddy. I miss him(and ya'll) terribly already.
Love you all!

Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest baby pic ever! You could have that puplished in Child Magazine.
Miss you,