Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

cope's first christmas

my pal had a great first christmas. we spent christmas day in missouri. he really doesn't care at all about the presents, but he enjoyed seeing his family and playing with grandma donna's tree and his cousin atticus.






















aunt mel got him his first pair of scrubs!






we spent christmas eve at home in georgetown and my buddy was not interested at all in unwrapping presents.
























as a matter of fact, he left half way through the process.. here he is under the kitchen table in the next room!
we had a great christmas and we count our blessings every day. we are so lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Looks like you had an exciting first Christmas! You are about the happiest little fellow I know; always smiling! Love your scrubs! They look great on you! Nana and Papa love and miss you all so much! Can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of your Aunt Mel...you must love her a lot huh?
I'm so glad you had a good X-mas and your cousins were very unhappy with me when they saw the pictures of you and they weren't there!
We miss you!
Make room for me, I'm planning a trip around the end of Feb. I'll bring you some presents.