Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

father's day weekend

we had a ball this weekend. we took dad to the japanese steak house on friday night and cope was loving the chopsticks.






we also swung by chuck e. cheese for the first time ever and my best pal was in hog heaven.

























saturday night my best pal discovered his new favorite trick. sitting in his toy bucket over an d over and over.














and sunday cope and dad watched some golf and enjoyed each other's company.. mom managed to sneak in some mommy & cope play time too. it was an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Looks like you, mom and dad had a blast over the weekend. Those chop sticks got a real work out I bet. Chuck E. Cheeses looks so fun I wish I were there! You remind me of Great Granddaddy Clint in those sunglasses! We love to hear your tickle box turn over! What a cool and handsome little fellow you are in your new outfit. Nana and Papa had a great, busy weekend also. Miss you guys and hope you all have a wonderful week! Love, Nana and Papa

Aunt Mel said...

If the hand thing works that well you shouldn't need to buy anymore toys.
Hope mom and dad enjoyed Chuck E. Cheese 'cause it won't be the last time they see the inside of that place!
I love and miss you so much!