Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

happy (way late) 4th of july!

we had a pretty good 4th. we played in the pool, but my pal's attention span is pretty short!





he eventually jumped ship and just ran around the yard carrying his monkey towel.








we went to some friends' for a bbq where he thoroughly enjoyed the dog, and when we got home my pal was so tired. unfortunately, the fireworks woke him up but it was just a good excuse to love on him for a few more minutes. we really enjoyed the holiday.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I'm not sure who is having the most fun with the wading pool....you or dad!! Glad you all had a great 4th of July. Looks to me like you need a puppy!! Love and miss you guys!
Nana and Papa

Aunt Mel said...

I love your pool baby!
Miss you,