Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

yeah for fall!

we are so glad for the cooler weather here in central texas. we were one day shy of the all time >100 degree days/year record. now that it's cooled down some, we have been able to enjoy the outdoors a bit. unfortunately, the first time it was cool enough to go out, we had about 8-10" of rain in 36 hours.. so off to wal-mart we went hunting rain boots so my pal could go out. no such luck, but i did find these jewels..





here is cope practicing his calls with daddy.



when we aren't outside, my pal likes to pretend he is by digging up my one remaining plant in the house...





















or flinging puffs all over the house like he's outside and it doesn't matter.. note the stray puff on his shoulder. dad often wakes up with puffs stuck to his back after cope spills them in our bed, too!

and of course my pal loves to read with his mom while dad is watching football and play all of his favorite games, usually at times when he should be eating, sleeping or laying still for us to change him.. what a blast he is!



3 comments:

Shanda said...

Posted a comment this morning but for some reason...it didn't show up!
Love those precious boots...not to mention your original duck call.
Mom and Dad said you are a little bossy but it looks like to me that you and Weston were getting along just fine.(at the time of the picture anyway) Glad to finally get a picture of Mom with you. We rarely get to see Mom since she's usually the photographer.
Love and miss you all!!
Nana and Papa

Aunt Mel said...

OMG! Let's see, wearing cowboy boots with shorts, tearing up the plant and running around with my tummy stuck out....Yep, I look just like my mom!!!

Shanda said...

Big Cope,
This morning Nana enlarged your and Weston's picture. The one with you both in the chair and you holding your ball(imagine that). I just kissed and kissed those sweet little juicy lips on my monitor. Hope nobody saw or they will send me off!!! Now I have lip prints on my screen. The things Nana's do when their grandchildren live far away....