Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

cheese!

my pal has mastered the art of "cheese" whenever mom wants to take a picture. he has also mastered the art of sitting in any toy box he sees (usually after he violently empties it).


















"CHEESE!"
yesterday my little buddy was in rare form. he was defiant and spent most of the day getting in trouble.. he would run in our neighbor Anne's yard and I'd tell him not to.. then he would run in Anne's back yard, then I'd tell him not to. Then he took his hat off twice.. I told him if he did it again we were going to go inside, so he stared me in the face, took of his hat, threw it down and ran as fast as he could all the way to the back fence in our yard. when he finally got off restriction and came back out, dad was mowing. he thought cope might like it, but he ended up shaking like a leaf with his lip stuck out.. after i got him off that mean ol' mower i told him "cheese!" and he flashed me a giant smile which made all of us feel a lot better!





2 comments:

Shanda said...

Wish we could fast forward past those "terrible twos"! Love that smile!! Try hard to be a good boy so you don't have to stay in time out so much. It's so much more fun to play!! we love you little fellow.
Have a great week!!
Nana & Papa

louloupink said...

I can't wait until those terrible twos. Their true personalities come out then, I think. Ok, so maybe I can wait. Matilda is probably going to be a holy terror. Miss you. Hope you had a great birthday :)