Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 months old!

i can't believe my best pal is 6 months old.



he is so grown up it breaks my heart. he sits up. he eats big boy food. he has a new tank-friendly car seat. he has opinions. everybody keeps telling me that it just gets better and better because the older they get the more fun they are because they have new tricks.
lies! yes, i guess it's fun when he has new tricks but i feel like i'm just one day closer to him not being my baby anymore. i would not be surprised at all if i woke up tomorrow and went in to find him ready to fly the coop.
we went to the doctor yesterday and my pal weighs 18 pounds and is 27 and 1/4 inches long. he really is a tank! he was such a good boy while he got his shots. it drives dad crazy. he can hardly stand to be in the room when he gets them. i think it's harder on dad than it is on cope.
i guess all i can do is thank God every day for every minute that i get to spend with my little guy and try my hardest to burn these moments into my memory. it's been the best 6 months of my life.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Nana can't believe that you are already 6 months old! Love your poses. You are just a little ham!
Love your future doctor shirt. Your picures show that you are developing your own little personality. Miss and love you buddy!
Nana & Papa

Autumn said...

Now that Mr. Cope is 6 months old, can he wear his "peanut" onesie?

amy one ill said...

Happy birthday future tiger (and doctor)!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Tell Mr. Cope Aunt Mel will make him a birthday cake when he gets here. Of course, he'll have to share with the boys!
Can't wait to see you!!!