Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

we love weekends



around our house, we love the weekends. we have what i like to call "mommy and cope day" all day on saturday and then again on sunday. we play all day long! i miss my pal so much during the week because i only get to see him a few hours a day because he needs his beauty sleep.


this weekend we went to our friend chelcy and deakon's house for a bbq. we also went to babies are us because my little tankers is getting to be a big boy and he needs a bigger car seat (which is the subject of another blog altogether).. here he is trying them out.

3 weekends ago daddy did a little triathalon here in georgetown with some of his buddies and mr. cope and i played at the lake while they finished up. then we met dad and his pals. mr. cope had a great time.






last weekend we went for a long walk on the trail that runs along the river downtown. when we were getting back my little fella saw his first armadillo...but i think my buddy was actually too busy eating his toes!













although all our adventures are a blast, if the truth be known i'd just as soon stay at home with my little pal so i could have him all to myself. he fell asleep in my arms tonight while i rocked him and just like i do every night, i asked him not to grow while he sleeps.. but every morning, he is bigger, and i'm pretty sure he will be bigger in the morning despite my request!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

You are the busiest little guy I've ever seen. Can't believe you are already 6 months old. Happy "half birthday" Little Buddy!
How about some pictures of you and mom? We hardly ever get to see you and mom since she seems to be the primary photographer in the family.
Love and miss you all!
Nana and Papa

amy one ill said...

As he gets bigger, he gets cuter(when we think he's just as cute and handsome as can be already!) I love his quilt and what a lucky guy to see an armadillo already. Good job keeping up with the blog. I just love seeing Mr. Cope but I would love to see more mo, more mo too.

Creative Animal Rescue said...

why that post made me cry? i don't know, but i think you are sweet and a sweet mom, and a sweet family. and my hormone box is broken--monicaism. i miss you. cope is so handsome.