Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

birthdays are great!

cake is good....



toys are better...















but friends are the best!
cope had an awesome birthday party with lots of friends, food and fun. he got so much icing on him we had to throw him in the sink and change his clothes. he missed his afternoon nap but he didn't miss a beat. my best pal even took 5 whole steps at his party to show off in front of his best buddies. i can't believe my buddy is a year old. it's been the best year of my life..

4 comments:

Shanda said...

What an exciting birthday party you had!!! It's obvious that you all had a blast!! I love your cake! From the looks of things it tasted good too! We're so happy you had a wonderful birthday party! Can't believe out little man is a year old already.
Love you all,
Nana & Papa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a whole year has gone by. Happy birthday Cope, I love you!
Miss you.

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cope. Lila really wants to meet him!

louloupink said...

who made that cake. that was awesome!