Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

busy weekend!



my sweet little pete had his first salon haircut. we took him to snipits, a kiddie hair cut place and he did a great job. we read books and he sat perfectly still until the clippers came out.. then he got a little curious and kept turning his head toward the noise! he was so tired because he didn't take a nap!






he actually fell asleep during his dinner! here he is snoozing over chunks of chicken.

he was so tired he couldn't even stay awake through his prayers..

2 comments:

Shanda said...

What a big boy you are being so good for your haircut!! Nana knows how you feel not being able to stay awake to finish your prayers. I fall asleep when I say my prayers sometimes too!
Nana and Papa love you and can't wait to see you walking around!
Miss and love you all,
Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

It's ok to fall asleep during your prayers, I'm sure your Roseary is hanging somewhere special in your room. Besides, God and I are tight and I asked him to watch over you extra close.
Can't wait to see you!