Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween!











so i broke down and bought a sewing machine. i've used one a few times (when i was a tiny kid with my nanny who made us the coolest toys with her sewing machine), in college when i was crafting my own halloween costumes (sorry jacque.. i probably destroyed your machine!), and now for cope's dinosaur. i think saying that i "made" it would be a stretch... it's just a sweatsuit with some felt triangles sewed on, but i think my little pal was the cutest dinosaur in town!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Without a doubt, you are the cutest little dinosaur Nana has even seen. Great job Mom! Don't know how you find time to do all that you do! Love and miss you all!!

Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Ok, you've got to stop this!!! You are setting the bar way to high. My husband is going to think that I should be able to hold down a full time job, be a great mom, wonderful wife, housekeeper, cook and now a seamstress. I've kept the bar really low just for future wifes like yourself...now you've gone and made me look bad!
Cope looks so CUTE!

amy one ill said...

you're adorable Mr. Cope. Hands down the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen.