Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

west point

so a few weeks ago we went to west point for dad's 10 year college reunion. we stayed in connecticut at cope's pal nick's grandparents' house. cope had a ball!







we had lobster..






and watched lots of west point fanfare.. i can't believe steve wore that uniform every day.














































army actually won the football game and we had a great time at the carlsons' house. new york was beautiful and west point was something to see.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Looks like you had a great time at West Point! You are such a well traveled little man!! It seems like you are always flying around the United States! Nana can't wait to get her hands on you!! I'm going to gobble up all that sweet sugar!! Love you all,
Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to see! I hope you all had fun. I can't wait to see you at Christmas.
XXOXXO

amy one ill said...

Looked like a lot of fun but I still want Cope to be a Missouri Tiger.

Cope's kinda like that Johnny Cash song "I've been everywhere!"
I love him. I want to see him at xmas!

Autumn said...

Wow, I can't wait for Cope's trip to Portland. Oh wait, that's not in the works yet. You need to work on that. Lila would love to teach him lots of naughty things, like a) throwing crayons at mom or b) not eating dinner or c) yelling "no, no" at mom & dad. On second thought, maybe you don't want to come.