Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

sunshine and crabcakes



my pal didn't feel 100% this weekend. it's stinkin tooth #3 that is giving us trouble. tooth 1 and 2 came without any drama at all, but this one is giving us some grief. most of that is in the form of whining unless cope is preoccupied with something else, but some of it also comes in the "no i won't nap" flavor. we tried to keep cope busy outside playing and it worked until the tired face came out!











2 comments:

Shanda said...

Sorry about that aggravating tooth Little Buddy! Hope it makes it through soon. It's sure not like you to be fussy so I know it's really bothering you.
Love you little fellow.
Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

I love the up close pictures...I forgot to add photographer to my list before!
I love you baby Cokelan!!!